Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beautiful Brooke

Every child has a story, and my beautiful niece Brooke has a truly inspiring one. It is one of courage, strength, and the ability to overcome incredible adversity. I hope that through sharing her story, and her progress, she may inspire others as she has me. She has equally incredible parents and a younger brother that have been with her every step of the way. I hope that through her blog, with her mother's help, she'll reach others who may be struggling with some of the same things she is. I hope that they will find hope and support and the courage to just keep going as Brooke has! With that, I'm going to hand this blog over to Brooke and her mom!

This is Brooke's story..

x0 wendy

1 comment:

  1. I THINK I HAVE THE BEST AUNT IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOOKE
    I LOVE YOU, WENDY! LOVE, BROOKE

    ReplyDelete